- 2. CONSENT TO RECEIVE EMAIL
By establishing an account with MarketLeverage, You consent to receive periodic email communications from MarketLeverage concerning MarketLeverage's products and services.
- 3. CONSENT TO CONTACT VIA TELEPHONE
By establishing an account with MarketLeverage, you acknowledge and agree that such act constitutes a purchase, an inquiry and/or an application for the purposes of the Amended Telemarketing Sales Rule, 16 C.F.R. § 310, et. seq. (the "ASTR"). Notwithstanding that Your telephone number may be listed on the Federal Trade Commission's Do Not Call Registry, MarketLeverage reserves the right to contact You for purposes of telemarketing in accordance with the ASTR.
- 4. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
- (a) Traffic Data. Like most website operators, MarketLeverage automatically gathers information of the sort that browsers automatically make available, including: (i) IP addresses; (ii) domain servers; (iii) types of computers accessing the Website; and (iv) types of Web browsers accessing the Website (collectively "Traffic Data"). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify You.
- (c) Identifying Information. In order for You to use certain of the Services, You may be asked to provide to MarketLeverage certain information that identifies You ("Identifying Information"). Identifying Information includes, without limitation: (1) "Contact Data" (such as Your name, title, company name, mailing address, phone, fax, e-mail address, and website address; (2) "Payment Data" (such as Your Social Security number, corporate ID, or ABN; and (3) "Demographic Data" (such as Your zip code and advertising budget.) In each case, You will be asked to provide Identifying Information; the Website will not gather it surreptitiously. MarketLeverage may supplement the Identifying Information You provide with additional Identifying Information gathered from public sources or from third-parties (e.g., consumer reporting agencies) who may lawfully provide such information to MarketLeverage. You are under no obligation to provide Identifying Information, with the caveat that Your refusal to do so may prevent You from using certain of the Services.
- (d) Information You Make Public. The Website contain features that permit You to upload, post, transmit, display, or distribute content, information or other, including Your Identifying Information. Any information that You choose to disclose by means of such features becomes public information over which MarketLeverage is unable to exercise control. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose Your Identifying Information by means of such features, and You agree to assume all responsibility for doing so.
- 5. INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE PRACTICES
- (a) Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies
MarketLeverage analyzes Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies to help MarketLeverage and MarketLeverage's better understand who is using the Website and how they are using it. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, MarketLeverage is able to better design the Website to improve Your experience, and to serve You more relevant and interesting content and advertisements. From time to time, MarketLeverage may release Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website. MarketLeverage does not attempt to link information gathered using Cookies to Identifying Information.
- (b) Identifying Information
- (i) Generally. MarketLeverage may use Your Contact Data to send You information about MarketLeverage and MarketLeverage's products and services, and to contact You when necessary in connection with the Services. MarketLeverage may use Your Payment Information to make payments to You. MarketLeverage may use Your Demographic Data to customize and tailor Your experience on the Website. As with Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies, from time to time MarketLeverage may release Demographic Data in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website.
- (ii) Disclosure in Connection with Services. MarketLeverage discloses Identifying Information to those who help it provide Services, including those who perform technical, administrative and data processing tasks such as hosting, billing, fulfillment, and data storage and security.
- (iii) Other Disclosure. MarketLeverage will keep Your Identifying Information private and will never sell, trade, rent or share Your Identifying Information to third parties, except under the following circumstances:
- By Law or to Protect Rights - MarketLeverage discloses Identifying Information when required to do so by law, or in response to an enforcement inquiry, subpoena or court order, in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from Your use of the Website or Services, or when MarketLeverage believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of MarketLeverage, third parties or the public at large.
- Investigations; Enforcement of Agreements - MarketLeverage reserves the right to disclose all Identifying Information in its possession to assist in the investigation of any suspected fraud or other wrongdoing, or to otherwise enforce its agreements and policies.
- 6. SECURITY OF IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
MarketLeverage has implemented and maintains reasonable security procedures and practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of Your Identifying Information.
- 7. USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
MarketLeverage wants Your Identifying Information to be complete and accurate You represent and warrant that all information You provide on any registration form or otherwise in connection with Your use of the Website and Services will be complete and accurate, and that You will update that information as necessary to maintain its completeness and accuracy. To confirm the completeness and accuracy of, or make changes to, Your Identifying Information, visit Your personal profile.
- 8. PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES
- 9. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of information the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third party and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding year.
To request a copy of the information disclosure provided by MarketLeverage pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, please contact email@example.com.
Last Updated : April 11, 2008